Saturday, May 28, 2016

Now I know!


I see that I'm going to have to keep Lexi away from the computer. She is quite the complainer.  Check out her blog post this morning. Can you believe her? What a wimp!

I've also figured out why I didn't get past the first Episode of the Second Season of The Great British Sewing Bee.  I can't find Episode Two from the second season anywhere.  And god forbid that I watch Episode three without watching two. I have no idea why my brain works like that, but things have to be complete series before I move on.  It's absolutely stupid!  I'm going to try one more time, then I'll just have to force myself to move on.  I want to see the rest of the episodes - they are very fun and yes, they make me want to sew clothes. God know why!

It's bad enough to break rules, but when the rules are you own?  I said that I wasn't going to trade or get others to buy the Row by Row license plates for me.  I really did say that because I mean it. Well - I sort of mean it?? Don't I?  I had a peek at the license plates in Ontario for 2016.  Oh my - I want them all!  There are 90 plates (so far) in the province of Ontario. Here's the license plate search page.  OK - so if I quit work, drive to BC NOW, and then drive back and do row by row all the way, I could abide by my rules.  There are so many fun ones - I want them all!!!!!    What to do - what to do????    Sit on your hands, cut up the credit card. Yes - I'll do that!  I could just drive everywhere in Ontario.  Where is that map?  I need the row by row map to help me plan my trips.

I really must get my 2014 plates organized and into a quilt - it is due very soon and it HAS to be done. I can't delay it any longer.   Hopefully later today after teaching my classes, although I do have a ton of sewing to do for work, but my quilt needs to take priority since those Market quilts took up so much of my time before.

The mosquitos are very bad this year.  Normally we don't many in our backyard, but they are there in droves this year.  Hopefully, the heat will kill them off!

I had a great workout at the gym - 40 minutes on the elliptical almost at my normal level. However, my knee was stiff most of yesterday and was not happy last night, just achy!  So the word is, take it easy - we're not quite there yet! But feels so good to be able to get in and out of the car, up and down the stairs, almost like normal. I'm loving that!

On that note, I'm out of here for the day. Got tons to do and got to keep the energy up by drinking lots!

Have a great day!!!

Ciao!!




No comments:

Post a Comment