Wednesday, July 31, 2019

QUILTsocial


Went to the gym. The real blog post is going to be late. Very late. So for those that want to read something over coffee right NOW, here's the latest issue of QUILTsocial magazine.

There's some great articles in there and some amazing projects.

The best way to view the magazine is to download it to your tablet. Then you get to keep it and go back for reference. And you can store them on your computer as well. It's time to move into the 21st century.

I'm good with audiobooks, although can't wrap my head around podcasts yet. Speaking of Podcasts, the daughter of a friend of mine is hosting a podcast called History of the 90s. Sign up for it!!!  I have - I just need to remember that I did that.

And I'm just the worse with ebooks and e-magazines. I just can't remember that I've downloaded the darn things and then they expire. Well, they do say that Rome wasn't built in a day and it's going to take me time to remember that. Of course, I have so much printed material in the house that when I sit down to read, I never think of the electronic versions.

On that note, I'm out of here to write the real blog!

Have a great day!!!!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment