- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star
Friday, March 14, 2014
Kathy spotted a flaw in my closet organizing!!! Did you see it??
Well - I was so excited about getting everything organized that it never even occured to me.
You see - what does everyone do when they get dressed??? You go to the closet, the drawer and you grab what is ON TOP!!!!!
Now I could hang some of that stuff since I now have room, BUT I don't want to hang T-shirts. I am just going to have to REMEMBER (like that is going to happen!) to NOT always take the shirt on top. I can dig through them since they are all easy to see in the baskets. At least they are NOT in a drawer where I literally would only see the top one - in the baskets, I can at least see all of them!!!!
Since it was brought to my attention - I will try to NOT always wear the top item!!!! (this morning - I grabbed the SECOND item)
OK -so - I'm having another HYPER day. Been to spin class and now on my way to knitting club. So many pictures.
How is the bedroom cleaning coming along??? I only saw ONE picture which I will post because it is pretty funny!
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!