Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Circle of Life



Had a class at my studio on Sunday and we were working on an AWESOME project. Do you want to see what it was????

Here are the blocks .....................


Linda

Jackie

Katheleen

Lynn

Elaine (me!)


Doesn't look like a typical quilt block. What the heck were we working on?????   Have a look - here is the pattern....................


Circle of Life by Jacqueline de Jong


We started with the center which is made up of EIGHT diamonds. The colouring in each one is different and we paper pieced it. It took a bit to get ourselves organized with the colours. But I think everyone will be very happy with the end result.


Stay tuned - we will be meeting in a couple of weeks to continue with the next step. I know Jackie was busy working on her diamonds yesterday and no doubt that she will have her homework done for the next class.


And that is the good news. The bad news - I went to take a picture with my big camera this morning and NOTHING. The battery is fine, but the shutter just won't click. I tried turning it off, then back on and still nothing. Guess I better call Canon today and see what can be done. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. So back to the little camera. I have to take better care of things.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment