Monday, November 19, 2012

The BIG REVEAL - revisited


There are some bizarre things that happen in life. Like when you wake up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. So you read or whatever, then the SECOND the alarm goes off - you are OUT LIKE A LIGHT. Why does that happen????

Anyway - this will be a short blog, but one of these days - I am going to have to play CATCH UP as I have loads to put on here.


Back to the reveal of our quilts that we shared at the retreat. Remember the little quilt I made for Sharron, but I did NOT get a picture. Well Sharron was here yesterday and brought me the quilt to photograph.

Sharron's MINI quilt - this was taken from a book by Atkinson Designs. The quilt is called Anything Goes and is from the book Take Two and Add a Few. (The corner blocks are my own). Oh yes - the original was NOT this small. 


Isn't it just the cutest - I almost did NOT give it to her so now I will have to make another one for ME!!!!   And how big exactly is that little quilt??????

FIVE INCHES square!!!!!!!   The strips are 3/4" UNFINISHED. In the original, the strips were 2 1/2" 


Then I had a few minutes in the morning to get Lynn's block done.  And Lynn was also here yesterday so she got her block.


Lynn's cows done.

That leaves TWO people that I owe blocks to from that exchange. I am taking them to Monday Motivators until I get them done. Then three blocks in the other exchange and then I am done.

OK - not quite as I owe people a few things from previous exchanges and so I will try to focus and get those done before the end of the year as well so that I will be able to say by the end of the year that I am completely done all those exchange blocks. I might make a list at Monday today so I can check them off as I finish them. Yes Carol - that includes your postcard!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well - I'm off to Monday Motivators.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment