Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Club reveal for November



The days are going by faster than I can keep track. I have so many reveal pictures to post, but doesn't seem to be enough days to make that happen.

So these are the pictures from the November reveal of Christmas Club at Cockadoodle Quilts. It was an exciting day as this was our first time in the new store. Wow - they were still doing a bit of unpacking so we were a bit squishy, but that should all be straightened out next month. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new store. Feels just like the old store, just a smidgen smaller. Great job Joanne!!!!


OK - so on with the reveal.......................  The design wall isn't up yet, so we had to lay them on the table.


Raili and Beth

Karen

Mary

Linda P

The rest of Beth's blocks (since she wasn't there last month for show n tell)


They are so CUTE CUTE CUTE - I can't wait to see the finished quilts. Tony sent me a copy of his quilt since he could not attend class that day. I will let you wait until next month to see his.

Then we moved onto O Tannebaum....................

I think this is Raili's???   A LOT LOT LOT of depth in this one

These belong to Liz who is not 100% sure how she is working the corners with the poinsettias

Flo - who did NOT do the houses, but look at her fabrics

She used metallics for all of them. A little bit of shopping was required to make that happen

Nancy - with her OWN houses!!!!!!!!

Shoot - don't know whose this is - Suzi????

Marlene
Helen Anne - who wasn't able to attend the class


Linda also sent me a picture of her quilt- again - I am going to make you wait to see it.

Then we had a bit of show n tell. Marlene showed this gorgeous quilt that she was making for a friend for Christmas. I want to be one of her friends!!!!


Beautiful quilt by Marlene
 And look at the FUN little prezzie that Annadele brought me................


Cute little bicycle fabric!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!   I surely have enough to make a bicycle quilt by now. 

I found this word fabric at Cockadoodle and I just had to have a piece.

Word fabric




There you have it - the reveal to date for our Christmas Club. The FINAL reveal as well as the reveal of the tinners project that we worked on this year will be in December. Stay tuned for that - I still have THREE blocks to get done, but I am working. Had discussions about some of the blocks today and I think I am almost done planning - now just the doing part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment