Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A BIG reveal.............

OK - so the reveal is NOT significant in finished items posted, but the QUANTITY.  I realized that I have NOT posted the homework for Dear Jane for THREE months so we are going to take a little tour of some Dear Jane blocks this morning....................

And I have to say that now that I have loaded my pictures onto my external hard disk, they are WAY FASTER to access than from the camera card. OK - so I have a lot of learning to do. More like just get organized!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Let's see if I get the right list of names with the right blocks.......


Judy

Anna

Beth

Anne S.P.

Linda

Kathy

Jeanette

Suzi

Pauline

Joy

Sacha
Somehow I think a couple of those might be off - you see, even though I number them, the computer doesn't always load them in the same order.

And then we have a couple of keeners.............
Anne S.P.

Evelyn (notice how she is using lights and darks to do her trip around the world)


And if the photos loaded in order then all the names are correct. Those were the blocks for December.




Found the pictures and the list for NOVEMBER............    Oh fiddle - my list of names does NOT match up to the pictures so here are the NAMELESS pictures!!!!!!!!!!































If you want your name beneath your pictures - let me know which one is yours.


Jo

Sharon B

Linda

Judy

Anna

Elaine

Suzie

Cathy

Bernice

Jeanette

Katheleen

Donna



Oh crude - I screwed up AGAIN. I know some of the above are right, but I wrote down 13 names and took 12 pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well you get the idea - the girls have been very busy. I am VERY PROUD of all the HARD work they have done. None of these blocks are easy as they get NO pattern - just the line drawing in the book. all of them are doing an AWESOME job.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment