Monday, October 28, 2013

It's all about the BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Whew - ONE more day to go!!!!!   I'm sick, but NOT noticeably sick!!!!  Let's hope that it starts to clear up and not get worse!!!

We were finished at the CreativFestival by 8 PM. Yeah!  It wasn't as bad as I had envisioned so that made it a bit better!!  I hardly got out of the booth to spend money so that was a good thing, HOWEVER, M came down to attend one seminar and "oh Mom - I found the most amazing thing". So armed with MY camera and MY credit card, my child enjoyed the show!!!!   Actually she didn't do too bad - she did clear the expenses before she bought (at least I think she cleared everything!!!!!)

I picked up a couple of patterns - very cute patterns. I'll show you later.

I am HAPPY to report that I got the first set of instructions done for the mystery quilt that I am designing. Whew - that first set is always the hardest as you get fabric samples, format and style organized. Making up the next couple of sets shouldn't be that big of a deal, BUT I must do it now so then I could have the rest of the year to slack off in that department!!!!!!!!!!!

The big quilt show is on in Houston and someone sent me this picture of a quilt displayed there.................

Bicycle quilt (I found it on the ladies blog - obviously this wasn't taken at the show)


Blog from the bike quilt


This is the original pattern................






And just so you know that I am not the only one that gets ALL THINGS BIKES!!!!!!!!!!!, The other night, I was at the Annual General Meeting for Tour du Canada (the organization that I have taken my bike vacations with). Anyway - look at what I saw on the counter.................  (I think Margo would have frowned had I scooped her tea cozy!!!)   (YES - I have scads of bicycle fabric - I can easily make one)


Tea cup and tea cozy (which was a bought item - it had a contents label on it - I checked!!!!)


Managed to get a FEW things put away this morning. I did NOT go to spin class. Let's not push the envelope here. Besides I think I got lots of exercise last evening as we huffed many boxes and many dolly loads of stuff.

Off to Monday Motivators today. (HEY - I get to SIT all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment