Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Row by Row Experience

I am so excited about the Row by Row Experience and every once in a while - I check out the web page. In case you haven't - here are a couple of interesting things I found..................

In keeping with copyright - here is something that I think you will love (in case you haven't already seen it) but since it isn't mine - here is the link. It is pretty cool.

Definition of a quilter


And if you want to see the license plates for this year  - here they are - you have to search by province or state.    ACK - I'm already making plans for the summer - I HAVE to visit ALL my family and I can snag quite a few!!!!


Don't forget the fabrics - I know Ruti's has (well last week they had) this fabric.............


Row by Row fabric
There are TWO styles this year - one by Northcott which is AWESOME and this one which is more casual!!!


On that note - I am out of here - start planning that road trip. I hope they put the map up again this year - that really helped to visualize the whole thing.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Have you made anything from last year's rows or licence plates? Would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed you never get any comments. I left a few on older posts too. That way you know we are out here and you are not just talking to airspace.

      Delete