Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My big screw up!

As you read this - well as it gets posted, I will be winging my way up the highway to the retreat!!!!   I am so looking forward to this retreat. Even though the car is packed to the gills with stuff, I may just end up doing absolutely NOTHING for five days. Well - I doubt that very much - but you never know. I did pack the Bailey's!!!
Image result for red car on the highway
Yep - that's me - just kidding!!!!



So I had a bit of a crazy day yesterday. I had several errands that I had been saving up and since they were all in the same general direction - I went for it. 200 KM later!  But I ended up in Newmarket which is far away for me. And since I was so close - I decided to stop by Evelyn's (the quilt shop).  Turns out they were having a 50% off sale on fabric.  ACK!!!!!!   Well - I didn't buy too much, but I did find some treasures which I will share with you at some point.



It was a long exhausting day, but I got a lot of errands done so that was good!!!!



You have to check out QUILTSocial today. I think I had posted that I made a huge mistake a week or so ago. Well I am happy to report that after many many mind numbing hours, I corrected the mistake and everything is good!!!!


Enjoy the post (no laughing at my expense either) and have a great day!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment