Tuesday, June 16, 2015

QUILTSocial update!

So while I was here, I had to get the QUILTSocial blogs up and THIS is the week they are published.  Make sure you follow along this week!!!!


QUILTSocial Day one - the Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 930. But wait - it isn't just about the sewing machine.  I take sewing machine tension for a test drive. Check out the post to see what that is all about.

QUILTSocial Day Two - taking the Husqvarna Viking Sapphire 930 for a whirl, I give my favourite feature - the sensor foot down/pivot function in conjunction with needle down for a test drive.  Check it out - some good stuff there.

And if you have NOT signed up to follow QUILTSocial - you should. In addition to the daily blog posts, there is also a free digital magazine available for you to download. Here is the link to the latest issue.
In this latest issue check out all the details of the "What's good for the gal, is good for the guy" challenge that I participated in.   Plus loads of other neat stuff.  Check it out!!!!!

Whew - and now to get back to finishing proofing that last day!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment