Thursday, November 26, 2015

If only my life were my own.................

Have you ever wondered what your life would be like with NO obligations to anyone but yourself?  Imagine all the sewing we would get done!  Imagine how stress free our life would be!

I know it'll get better. It's like going to the gym.  I have been doing something different than the spin class. I'll do one of the other cardio machines and as I do that - I am surrounded by TVs and OK - so I listen to one of the morning shows for a half hour. 

Then the other day, I went back to spin class. While there was loud music and videos of crazy people doing crazy things - I do most of my thinking there.  So guess what - I'm going back to spin class. It's so much more relaxing than listening to the craziness on the TV. 

Speaking of craziness, here is the picture that started that nutty camera situation on the weekend. When I was digging through the cupboards, I found this quilt - do you see what is on the quilt?



What is on that quilt?

Yep - that would be tractors!!!!!!
Not sure the story on this one, but got a chuckle out of finding that quilt.

Here is a picture of one of the quilts that I finished at the retreat. Yes - still trying to put all that stuff away. It's happening slowly.
Flannel squares quilt top - DONE

Backing, binding and top - DONE - going in the TO BE QUILTED pile

Yep - that pile just gets bigger and bigger.  Actually it doesn't bother me at all.  And no - don't ask for one of them. When I'm ready to do something with them - I will, but for now - they just get stored in totes.

The good news yesterday is that I have received (at last), the new pantographs that I ordered at Market.  They came by ground, but goodness, I think I could have got them faster by bicycle!!!  I have a couple of quilts to do and I was waiting for these pattersn. No more excuses.



Pantographs


On that note - I'm out of here.  Don't forget to read QUILTSocial to see the latest information on the Jade | 35.

Have a great day!!!!!

Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment