Friday, August 3, 2018

Just one of those days

We've all had them. Totally useless days. NO - that's not true as it wasn't a totally useless day but it seemed like I got nothing accomplished and it was marked by frustrations the entire day.

See even as I write this, I'm frustrated and being frustrated isn't a good thing for me. Frustration makes me eat. NO - I'm not overeating, but I want to! Bring on a bag of licorice, bring on the cookies!!!  But NO - I'll behave.

So what got me so frustrated? I had a lot of things going on today - nothing new there. I attended my video class and while it's great, there's so much to learn, it's a bit intimidating.

What has really frustrated me? By the time I got to look at the motor on the long arm and got a response from the support team, I'm supposed to remove the metal plate, not worry about the wires. So I tried to remove the screws - couldn't budge one of them. Got the other one out, only to get a response and a picture from the support team that only the one that I can't budge is the one that's supposed to come out. Seriously????  Could they not have said that to start with? Normally, I've had amazing luck with the support team, but this one person isn't so swift. The instructions don't match my machine and even when I ask, I don't get the proper answer.

So am I frustrated? You bet. I will have to wait for a stronger pair of hands to remove that stupid screw which won't happen until Saturday. Am I frustrated? YES - because I've got deadlines. As a side note, Ronda stopped by to help. Still no go even though we tried  Google search on how to release that tough screw. Got some tips from my DAd which I'll try tomorrow.

Oh well.

Where's the liquor bottle?

It doesn't help that I'm off on an adventure today. I almost hate to book any trips away because there's usually something happening right before I leave. It never fails. I must figure out how to make that stop because it makes me not want to go away anymore.

It will be a fun day (I hope) and I'm sure you'll hear all about it on Facebook and Instagram. A totally frivolous day - but I think I need it about now!!!

Enough griping. Time to chill out.

Pop on over to QUILTsocial to see the last day of the sewing marathon. I'll have more information about the quilts in the blog to share with you later next week.

On that note, I've got a long drive ahead of me and I had better get myself in gear.

Have a super day!!!!!

Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment