Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Back to School - Part 2



I'm not going to do this post justice, but I want to get some of the information out to you. I'm also teaching some classes at Oh Look Fabric in Milton.  Check out their webpage for workshops so you can see what we have in store for you. Here's a few pictures of some of the classes.


I'll be teaching some visible mending techniques. This is perfect for the teens or the funky side of you.


Rope bowls are back. This is a great class and you're going to learn a whole pile of techniques on making these bowls.



And we're learning how to hand embroider. 




There's also a Learn to Quilt from scratch multi-part class, pillowcases, lecture on binding, making banners, the jelly roll rug and a whole lot more.

I'll provide all the dates when I'm back and have more time. 

NOTE - the rope bowl class is August 22!!!!


Check it out at OH LOOK FABRIC.


Have a great day!

Ciao!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment