Saturday, August 20, 2011

My European vacation Day Twelves - Part Three


OK - just had dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. More expensive than other places, but very good. M was quite pleased and devoured her grilled chicken with gravy TOUCHING it and melted BRIE cheese on top. OH MY GOD - she is coming back a different person.

Then we zipped next door to McDonalds to get sundaes except that they have screwed up my order TWO days in a row. Well yesterday when I wanted a strawberry sundae they were sold out for the day. Today instead - I got a vanilla milkshake, but M got her order perfect every time and I am the one who ordered for both of us!!!!!!

Got to run and do some stretching tonight if I want to be able to walk tomorrow. Honestly you wouldn't recognize me. M keeps laughing at me cause I am grunting and groaning something fierce especially on the stairs!!!!!! I can't even kneel down without severe pain in my leg. Honestly I wish I knew what happened that morning on the bike trip, but something bad happened and this trip has NOT helped it. I think I will sit for days with an ice pack wrapped around my knee!!!!


Oh that note - I am going to read a bit before going to bed.


Ciao!!!!!!!


PS - and not just tonight has M been more adventuresome with her food - she had a real sandwich the other day and was actually thinking of putting cucumbers on her sub we had for lunch/ And she can't get enough steak here!!!!!! Oh yes - a different person!!!!


Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment