Sunday, August 12, 2012

Moose Jaw Quilt Show - 2012


While I did go to Saskatchewan to visit family, I did plan the date around the quilt show hosted by The Quilt Patch in Moose Jaw. They have hosted an outdoor quilt show for the last five or six years. I was lucky enough to be in the neighbourhood last year and got a chance to help hang the show. It was oodles of fun even though we were up at 5 AM.

I had so much so much, I decided to volunteer again this year!

They were having a special section with red/white quilts. Do you remember who was madly working on finishing a red/white quilt???   Yep - that would be me. So when you see the red/white house quilt - that is mine.

OK - this is something new for me - a slideshow on the blog. There are lots of pictures in here - enjoy!!!!


Quilt Show

Wasn't that just the best. It was difficult to get good pictures since the wind was pretty strong that day.  Don't you just love technology!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment