Sunday, August 12, 2012

On another adventure



Well after everyone left on Saturday night, I had to get busy and PACK!!!!!    Yes off on another adventure and had to get things organized. I had sort of got things out, but hadn't packed a thing!!!!   OK - so what else is new??????????????



All THIS has to be crammed into that backpack!!!!!  
 Well - where I am going, I won't need that orange purse!!!!  Got food - did you notice that???  And .......


Lots and lots of electronics...............

And of course those electronics need CORDS and PLUGS!!!!!    That is a LOT of plugs. Wouldn't it be nice if everything used the same plug????   


Well I've got an iPad, a net book, THREE cameras (I know - excessive even when on vacation), a computer for my bike - yep - it is a bike vacation - hey this blog isn't called CRAZY QUILTER on a BIKE for nothing!!!!! Let's see - oh yes - well - I think that is it for the electronic stuff.

Then ANOTHER very important component................


Plastic bags!!!!!   You can never have enough of these.

See - they are useful for VACUUM packing your clothes. Just place the bag on a table - lean your entire body on the bag to squeeze out the air and zip it up!!!!!   Works like a charm.

Camping equipment - got to pack that all up - thank goodness for STUFF sacks.

So yes - in this duffle bag is all my camping gear (tent, sleeping bag, camp booties, air mattress) AND my cycling clothes and my regular clothes. Can't take much - got to do laundry every 4 days (hopefully!)



But where am I going????   Well you will have to wait and see!!!!   By the time you read this - I will be winging my way to my destination or perhaps I will already be there.



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment