Thursday, October 22, 2015

And we're off.......................


There was a lot of activity in the office yesterday as everyone bustled around with last minute printing, editing, creating and then boxes left the office and everyone went home. ACK - even though it wasn't crazy busy for me, I felt a sense of calm when I left the office. 

I managed to get my pattern edited - amazing how you can whip something no problem, but then having to write instructions so someone else can understand them and get the instructions to be exactly like the pattern pictues. Oh boy - that takes a bit of time and patience and editing!  I think I managed to get it all done. I'll edit one more time while I am away before it gets submitted. 

Then I was off to teach a class. Yes - I had a class to teach last night.  On my way to the class - look what I saw on the side of the road.  I didn't stop to pick them up - 72 hours hasn't passed yet and I didn't have room in the back of the car. 



Election signs
We had a great class and I will share that with you tomorrow.


Look what they had at the store - yes MY EPIC!!!!!


Husqvarna Viking EPIC


It really and truly is a brilliantly designed sewing machine - just not sure that I can handle the price!

Don't forget to check out QUILTSocial today.  I've been hearing great comments all week about the posts - today's is short and sweet, but opens up a lot of possibilities.

On that note - I'm out of here - on my way to the airport and to Quilt Market I go!  No worries - I shall be blogging from Market. Going to be loads to share - I am sure.

Have a great day!!!!

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine, have a great time! I picked up 2 more plates while in PEI for thanksgiving- Are you interested in them? If so, shoot me an email and I will bring them next weekend. We finally get to meet!

    ReplyDelete