Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Don't bug me!

Better late than never to get the post up for the day!  

I had a super day yesterday.  Now that the office is somewhat clean (and I did a bit more yesterday - mostly hiding stuff in the empty drawers and doors of cupboards in the room).  Why do we do that?  Leave stuff out in plain sight when we could hide it away? 

I will get to the drawers and doors, but for the most part, I want to get the surfaces cleared off and I'm making great progress at that. 

It even encouraged me to stay in the office for most of the day - the clean space and the new radio.  I had blog posts to get ready for QUILTsocial and I made a HUGE dent in what needs to be done. I had a lot of fun doing it and well - you're going to have to wait for a couple of weeks before you can enjoy!

That darn Anne Perry book - has me hook, line and sinker!  It's written in Victorian times which usually isn't my favorite, but I'm loving this book!  But that was only when I took a break and sat outside in that roaring wind.  It sounds like a roaring wind in my backyard with all the trees.  The sky was weird and well - it was a nice day to be outside in the backyard. Not so much if you were on a bike!

I'm not sure if it's the weather, but in the last couple of weeks, I've noticed bees getting into my studio!  Now I'm assuming they come in the open back door (the girls are NOT smart enough to open it themselves).  So we leave the screen open which kind of defeats the purpose of a screen!

I can hear the bee buzzing against the lights.  I've finally figured out how to get them out.  I shut the light off and they immediately drop down. Then I can grab my official bee catcher equipment and get them outside. 


Official bee catching equipment

Had to use it more than once!

It works like a charm and I've managed to take big bugs, bees and other sundry things outside with my bee catcher equipment!

I really must teach those girls to open and close the door like smart dogs should!

On that note, I'm back to work today and catching up on stuff that needs to be done!

Have a super day!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment