Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It's WINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was pretty cold yesterday and with a wicked wind chill!!!   But if you were dressed for it - you could tolerate going from the car to the building. I would NOT have wanted to work outside, but what really really really BUGS me is my neighbours (or anyone else) who puts out their garbage and doesn't put it out properly. If it is a windy day and you put out bags of LIGHT recycling - packaging for example - well it ends up at my end of the street. Figure out a way to deal with that garbage - but it was blowing around yesterday and looked horrible. I picked up stuff and just put it in my garage to put out next week. I mean we can put out as much recycling as we want - so if the day is crappy - I won't even put ours out. I wait until the next week. Some people put theirs out the night before. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


Anyway - I did get another quilt done.

MM community quilt. All flannel and going to be cozy!!!!!!
Got the binding on the last of the ones for the MQG - yeah and they are delivered as well


And here is my backyard picture of the day.................


Look down - look way down and you can see the heater in the pond!!!!!!!!!!!!    There is a LOT of snow and ice in there, but the water around the heater is open and so the fish should be doing OK - nice and cozy in there. 


I had a few errands to do even though I DID not want to go out, but got them done and then I just CRASHED. I just could not keep my eyes open so I had a nap and I have been getting lots of sleep. Not sure what that is all about but it happens from time to time and then I was in bed before 9!!!!!!

BUT we did have a VERY EXCITING afternoon yesterday. I don't have time to tell you all the details - but let's just say BLISS!!!!!!    OH - I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment