Friday, January 16, 2015

Plan E.....................


I had a moment yesterday. Well I had several moments and NONE of them were good. You know how it is - well I won't go into details, but I've had better days!  But I'm OK today!!!!

But I found the blog post where I purchased the missing plum star fabric.   I've since contacted the store (Plan E) and waiting for an answer. Of course - my e-mail is NOT working this morning and the internet is slow as molasses.  Thank goodness the Rogers guy is coming to the house this morning.  I won't be able to take much more of this!  Neither will the rest of the family!!!!

Not a lot of time this morning - got a quilt on the machine that I have struggled with all week and I have a bit left and then it will be done!!!!   Just in time to get the next urgent one on!

Here are a couple of shots of the backyard - those birds!!!!


An action shot! See the bird's wings

Yes - I'm watching you!!!!

They get quite snippy with each other yet there are many places to eat from
 The best thing - the squirrels CANNOT get into this feeder. I guess I will try to find another one.


The pond despite the cold weather is still open because there is a heater in there. 

That is good news for the fish and also the birds as they have water all winter!


OK - so just as I was finishing my post yesterday I got the BAD news. Target is closing in Canada. Really?????   Maybe I wrote that yesterday.  Anyway - I am sad as I really liked the store, but obviously someone didn't do their homework before they came to Canada.


On that note - I am back at the long arm. Will be waiting with baited breath to see if that store has my fabric!!!


Have a great day!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment