Sunday, September 30, 2018

Travel Day - Part Four

This is a first for me - four blog posts in one day.  But there’s so much to tell.

I did register for the convention in the afternoon which consisted of picking up a package.  I’m registered for 8 classes so that’s going to be interesting.

I met up with my room mate - yes - I’m sharing a room with someone to cut the expenses. So that’s going to be fun and games, but since she’s a very experienced freelance educator, I’m learning as much from her as I possibly can. There’s a method to my madness.

OK - I guess I should get myself organized for the day. Not only do we have classes, but there are presentations, lectures and a display from some vendors of products that can be incorporated into what we do. I’m looking forward to checking that out. And we get to check out some amazing NEW sewing/embroidery machines. Can’t wait to get my hands on those.

It’s going to be an action packed week and I’ll be glad to get home for a couple of days of rest at the end before the whole madness of my schedule repeats itself.

Have a super day!!!!

Ciao!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment