Saturday, May 6, 2023

The coronation

Well, I don't know how much time I have to write the blog this morning as we're watching the Coronation, and it's a packed house! 

Making hats

We had fun with the preparations as we made hats for the party. Thanks to France and Maryke for doing all the shopping and prep work! You rock!

And we stopped at the Mennonite Thrift Shop yesterday, and look what we found!!!! We left it for someone else, but we did buy some flags!



And here we are with our hats!

Watching the Coronation



Yep --- we've been up for hours already, and while I may or may not be in favor of the monarchy, this is a historic moment, so I want to be part of the history! 

Plus, this will create a memory that, years down the road - I'll be able to remember that I was at the quilting retreat with my friends!!!

That's it for now as I have to prepare my presentation for the class this morning and haven't started, although all the sewing is done!

Have a great day!

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment