Thursday, June 28, 2012

A SPEEDING bullet!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hello everyone - Do you remember ME??????????????


My name is KAYLEE


Yes my name is Kaylee. And this blog is about ME. I am visiting my friends - the BIG BLACK DOG (aka Sparky) and the FUZZY DOG (aka Sammy). And you know what happens when you visit - there are PRIVILEGES - and I am going to advantage of EVERY ONE of them. My Mom and Dad went away for a few days and instead of me being stuck in the car while they visit quilt shows and ice cream shops and all those other silly places my parents go - I get to visit with my friends. I am in HEAVEN.


See Mom - I am all settled in. I grabbed the dog bed and found the toy box. Got a couple of toys to play with including not one, but TWO bones.

Two bones to chew


Well I haven't had a quiet moment since I got here. MOM - there is so much to see and do. I need to check up on EVERYTHING. The toy box, the girl, the man, that lady, my friends, the beds, the backyard - OH MOM - I am a BUSY BUSY BUSY dog. I paced to the toy box, I paced to the people, I paced to my friends. MOM - this place is EXCITING. There is so much going on here - I just can't stop moving.


And MOM - I heard an alarm go off at 5 AM. I'm up - I'm up - I'M UP - HEY LADY - get up. The alarm went off. It's time to PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Ooooops - then that man yelled at me because I wanted to play with the big black dog. Ooooops - OK - better be quiet for a bit.

Then it was time to go for a walk. OH MOM - I love to go for walks here - look at all the fun we had.


Just one thing - that lady brought her camera to take pictures, but did NOT put it in sports mode. That lady should know by now that I am FAST and so some of the pictures are blurry.


Waiting for the gate to open

And I'm gone - see that arrow pointing to ME - I am like a race dog - I wait for NO ONE.

Hey guys - HURRY UP


Getting into position to attack the fuzzy dog

Mom - LOOK AT ME. I am like a speeding bullet. Oh my - I can run so FAST. 

So fast - I was foaming at the mouth!!!!!

It is like an obstacle course - here - lots of trees to jump over

Grass to graze in when I need a quick pick me up


Squirrels to chase up trees

The THREE AMIGOS (that fuzzy dog thinks she is too good for us!!!!!)


Then we got back to the house - I was EXHAUSTED. I ran so much. Mom - I was so tired, I could NOT even eat my food. Well I ate some, but I just couldn't eat it all. Mom - I was panting so hard - I was VIBRATING and my tongue was hanging out really really really far.


Mom - LOOK AT HOW LONG MY TONGUE is

I'm not really hungry
But then we had to congregate for our carrots. Mom - I am too tired to eat carrots. OK - I'll have one or two or three.....................



Me and my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mom - have a great time - don't rush back - I am being well taken care of. And if I'm not - well I will make sure that I am.

That lady was pretty excited because she said that she got ALL of the photos edited before she went to bed. Yeah!!!   Now that lady just has to make the slideshow and then burn the files to a disk. Whatever that means - BORING!!!!!!


OK - time to get out of here. I need a HUGE NAP. I'm exhausted.

HEY - THAT LADY is working on a NEW project (she will tell you more about it later) but she needs some help. Does anyone have some Oriental fabric to spare. She just needs a FOUR INCH square of about 40 different ones. My Mom is going to check the quilt shops for a charm pack, but My MOM (who knows everything) doesn't think that such a thing exists. So if you can help THAT LADY out - she would really really appreciate it (and I won't have to listen to her whine!!!)


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaylee.

    Tell THE LADY I will give her some Oriental fabric squares tonight at the BQG meeting.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee! Don't let that lady make you run so hard. Tell her that we don't have a gate in the back yard so you just run down the deck stairs and bark at the rabbits and squirrels in the field. Remember - you are on vacation! Have fun,
    Xoxo Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete