Monday, October 16, 2017

It's MONDAY!!!


Time is flying faster than a speeding bullet these days!  But great progress is being made.  How do I become so productive?  A simple thing called a deadline!

I had to teach a class yesterday. Before leaving, I managed to get the top sewn together minus the last border.  When I got home, I put the last border on and pieced the back. Threw it on the long arm, got it quilted and trimmed.

I went to sew the binding on this morning and for some reason, this machine I'm using is not so keen on the invisible thread and I didn't have time to rejig my other sewing machine. 

So - it's done - pretty much.  It will be ready to go in the crate for this week. 

Cutting is progressing rather nicely and tomorrow is going to be an intense day of pressing, cutting, and sewing. 

I'll have pictures for you tomorrow.

Have a great day!!!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment