Monday, March 26, 2012

AMBUSHED!!!!!!


No - I was NOT up at 4 AM blogging yesterday. That is the beauty of SCHEDULED blogging. You create the blog and then set a schedule when it can be published!!  I wanted those ones published in that order and that just worked for me. Besides - I was seeing if you were all paying attention!!!!!

Yoga was amazing!!!!  75 minutes of HOT yoga. It was hot!!!   And I have to figure out something appropriate to wear - well - let's say that I won't wear that shirt again. It was a tad too loose and every time we did down ward dog - I am breathing in T-shirt. ICK!!!!!!!

This will be a short blog - not a lot happened yesterday, but TWO things happened. First - the big project - I took it off the machine. It is done being quilted!!!!   And I am really liking it. Yeah - just have to trim and get the edges bound.

Then at some point in the day (teaching free motion quilting and the ladies were all pros by the time they left). Well - they did amazing. So - I get a message from Marian. She has a NEW PROJECT that she is going to announce at our upcoming retreat. A new project?????   Now what could that be???? Something right up my alley.  AHA - she almost got me - she was testing me. Well I am going to hold to that. She better have an AMAZING project to announce at the retreat or I am going to be very disappointed.

9:30 PM - I brush my teeth, get into my PJs and OH - the dogs need to go out. As I am standing in the kitchen - the phone rings. Hmmmmmm - that is pretty late for a phone call. Oh dear - it is Alma from Sew Fancy. That is the booth I am working at for CreativFestival. Funny as I had been looking at the schedule of demos, I have that weekend to see it if conflicts with my Dear Jane class. Well with a smidgen of tweaking - it will work. Next thing I know - I am reviewing with Alma what I am going to make for those demos. And SNAP - I AGREED to make TWO small things for her. I was SO CLOSE to getting through the day WITHOUT agreeing to anything. SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!   BUT - there were things that I want to experiment with anyway - so I don't think that is out of line!!!!

I also had a quick look at my calendar and can you believe - I have a stretch of SIX days where there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING scheduled. How did that happen?????   Of course moving one of my gym appointments to Monday at 7 AM has helped free up a day. Well - I am looking forward to those 6 days - oh yes - they will be filled, but I don't have to go anywhere.

On that note - I am trying to find a pattern that I need to make some of those samples and I have obviously put it in a safe place!!!!!   Must see if I can locate it.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (yes - I am really here at 5:02 AM)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for listing the tutorials! Most helpful!
    Namaste!
    Anita E.

    ReplyDelete