Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another personal shopper!!!!


Everyone knows by now that I love things with bikes on them or orange things. Well after class yesterday, Anna told me that Joe Fresh had a t-shirt with bikes on it. Hmmmmm - that means I must go and see what it is all about. Sure enough - a GREAT T-shirt with a bike on the front.

Cool BIKE t-shirt

I only bought one, but at $10, I might go and get a few more. I LOVE IT. But what colour??????   The white??? Gets dirty too quickly, the gray - more boring than black, the FLUORESCENT green?????   Well people could see me at least, especially when I am out on my townie bike.

They also had a GREAT ORANGE bag that I should have bought. I might add that to the list. It looked like it was just a very simple tote with Joe on it. You know - those cheap bags that we buy for 99 cents. I hope that is what it was!!!!!

And I HATE days like this!!!!!   Why?????   Well everything is going RIGHT!!!!!   You know - all the classes (those with homework) are done for the month - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!   You have an extension on a major project (that is quilting up BEAUTIFULLY and ALMOST DONE - never mind that there are many more waiting in the wings and soon to be due) And you feel relaxed and actually have time to go to yoga. You know - what kind of day I am talking about.             And why would I hate days like that????   Well - it is days like this that get me into trouble. Oh yes - I will do that for you. Oh yes -  that is no problem - I could take on that project. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Therefore it would be in my best interest to NOT talk to anyone today, but I have free motion quilting to teach. That shouldn't get me into trouble - I hope.

Note to self - remember SIT ON YOUR HANDS, KEEP YOUR MOUTH ZIPPED TIGHT, DO NOT - REPEAT DO NOT volunteer for ANYTHING regardless of how much they beg - DO NOT GET INTO TROUBLE!!!!!!


That means it is time for me to get out of here and let you sit back and enjoy all the show n tell from yesterday. It was awesome. That is part of the reason I feel so good today. That show n tell was SO INSPIRATIONAL. Sometimes I wonder who gets more from the class - the students or ME?????   I think I do, but don't tell them that or they will want ME to pay THEM!!!!!!!

Anyway - thanks so much for reading the blog - I know some of you have made comments and I just haven't had time to check out links you have sent, etc. I will get to it.

OH yes = forgot to tell you that I managed to LEARN on my own how to get the PAGES working. I loaded my tutorials on the PAGES section of the blog. Just scroll down on the right hand side until you see PAGES and then there is a list of tutorials. Not many, but a few to start. If there is something you want to see - let me know and I'll see if I can put something up. Always learning something new!!!!!!


Have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. The blog just keeps getting better-thanks Elaine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information personal shopper nyc

    ReplyDelete