Tuesday, March 20, 2012

FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG - through the power of the blog, Carol who is away and obviously reading my blog while she is away, FOUND my green/white yoga fabric. She just called me. SHE FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How awesome is that. I am so excited - OK - so it doesn't take much to get me excited. Sorry...............

But look at what else she found...................

A COMPANION fabric with YOGA FROGS no less!!!!!!!!!

And she also found the green/white one. 


That is just the best thing in the whole world.

Pat's sister is also on the lookout for both - so I may have LOTS of this fabric.


Now that I think about it - I have Judy searching for a different fabric for me at Len's Mills - different than this. I may never have to shop again!!!!!   I just send out requests and people find stuff for me. I Love it!!!!!


OK - NO more delaying. I am spending the afternoon putting that surprise project together. Just pray for me that I can get it done and NOT lose my mind.

Oh yes - Both of those magazines are available at Indigo/Chapters - they may not be out until Friday.

And I downloaded the app from LifeTime so I can check on my phone what the schedule is. How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the bag is ordered and hopefully on its way!!!!

Now to just find that other surprise! That may be a bit of a challenge and NO ONE is allowed to shop for that. Cause it is a surprise!!!!!


Have a great afternoon!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE YOGA FROGS. CAN YOU NOT DO BOTH FABRICS IN THE BAG?

    ReplyDelete