Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hobo Quilt reveal for March



Here is the second of the reveals that took place yesterday.

This time - the quilt is Hobo Quilts.

Hobo Quilts by Debra Henninger

Liz's blocks. She is framing all the blocks and will then put a sashing in between them or she might just surprise with something else. She is still thinking about that one. 

Here is something interesting that Liz is doing. She is embroidering the name of each block in the sashing above the block. All of these blocks have a weird name and this makes it easy to know what each means. GREAT JOB Liz. 

Sharon B decided to join Hobo Quilts (and do Dear Jane as well!!!!). She is playing a bit of catch-up. Nice colours!!!!!   OK - I think I put one of them upside down!!!!


I won't post my pictures and I won't post the homework. Are you KIDDING ME?????   I am running around like an idiot at this point in time and I got part of the work done, but not complete.

My biggest dilemma right now - do I get prepared and take this "homework" on the retreat or do I just wing it and do something for me???????   OK - I confess that took about 30 seconds to decide - I am doing something for ME!!!!!!!   Well - you will see when I get back, what I have tucked into my retreat bag.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment