Monday, December 17, 2012

Gone to the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - if you do NOT like dogs - well this post is all about dogs - don't say I didn't warn you!!!

Flo's dog, Margie had puppies about 5 weeks ago. I have been out to see them twice and they are SO CUTE and getting cuter each time I see them. M and Caroline have been bugging me to go see them, so Sunday was the day. We bundled up in the car, picked Flo up on the way and arrived to see Margie with her tail wagging - VERY happy to see us. She was probably hoping that she would come home with us!!!!!   She has TEN pups in the litter and they are very noisy, hungry and well just a nuisance as only pups can be!!!!

Have a look at our visit - it was great fun!!!!!!


Hey - this girl has LONG hair - I'm trapped!!!!

I am adorable!!!!  Oh that girl is cute too!!

Mmmmmmm - this girl has food on her chin!!!!

If only I were a little bigger - I would ESCAPE!!!!

Hey - this one has food on her chin too!!!!

Ah - it's good to sit down!

PSSST - want to hear the latest gossip??????

I wish this girl would STOP holding me!!!   I am so bored of being cute!!!

Good old shoe leather - the BEST thing to chew on

Did I hear it was CHOW time???

I am so tired - I need a nap!

Wait a minute - this human has me trapped - HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah - this shoe tastes divine!!!

Excuse me - but there is NO MILK in this thing!!!!

YUM - this stick thing tastes good!!!!

WAIT A MINUTE - wait for us - we need to get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys - I just need a little boost and I'm out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHHHHHHHHHHHH - it's nap time

I am exhausted!!!

We LOVE our MOM!!!!!!

And there you have our visit to see Margie and her puppies. I felt bad leaving Margie behind. But she is a good mom. When the owner called her into the pen (over the barrier to get in with the puppies) - she went. I would have said "NO WAY" - I'm out of here!!!!!  

She will be going home soon and after Christmas, the puppies will be going to new homes too!!!!!  


On that note - I am busy busy busy and will have another blog about quilting stuff in a bit.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. When our son's Chocolate Lab had puppies she always met visitors at the door with a big Lab grin on her face and led them back to her puppies. She was so proud of them!! She wanted everyone to see them and fuss over them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for inviting us to visit the puppies! Puppies and kitties just have a way of getting straight to your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice post. Better than watching what's on the news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't read the top of the blog-,colours are too dark

    ReplyDelete