Thursday, December 20, 2012

Deadline crisis averted on EASY STREET!!!

Why oh why do I need a deadline to work hard????   Yesterday was no exception. And TODAY is the last day to link my blog to Bonnie's blog  - well for Clue 4. And I can't miss that opportunity!!!!

You'll have to read the next post to hear all my other news.

Last night I finally grabbed a few minutes and cut out Clue 4. Thankfully with the help of the Easy Angle and Companion Angle, cutting the 64 flying geese units was a breeze.

While I am still behind, my schedule is gradually clearing and only THREE more quilts to get done before Christmas. Yeah!!!!!!!!   Two of them are for me (one of which still has to be made!!!!), the third one is currently on the long arm and about 1/3 quilted.   But hey - no need to panic - look how many days until Christmas.............


LOADS of time until Christmas!!!


Anyway once those three quilts are out out of the way, then I hope to get completely caught up with Easy Street. Never mind that tomorrow a new clue will be out!!!   ACK!!!!

Well have a look at where I am now..............


Clue One is NOW COMPLETE!!!!

Clue Two - Hmmmm a bit more work to be done here - but it is all cut!!!!

Clue Three - OK - so I am behind!!!!!   (still all the pieces are cut out!!)

Clue Four - cut and ready to sew 

Units from Clue Four


The entire mystery (clue one and extra fabric are in the tins) - ready to be sewn at a moment's notice!!!!!!!!!!!!   Just in case you thought I might have cheated and used some of the triangles from the previous clues to make (the orange part), but NO - I have everything cut!!!!!!   See - I don't even trust myself!!!!



Can't wait to see the next clue. I wonder when the next fabric is going to be introduced????   And what will that be?????   I have an idea, but will have to wait and see what grabs me when the clue is released.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' your greens and oranges together! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have that cute chicken wire black on white that I like so much. I'm really looking forward to seeing your finished quilt! Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete