Monday, December 24, 2012

Twas the Day Before Christmas.....



Twas the day before Christmas
And all through the house..................



Gifts are waiting to be lovingly wrapped
(hey where the he%% is the tape - no time - get me a gift bag and some tissue!!!!!!)
The stockings are waiting to be gently filled
(crap - how the heck can I shove all this stuff in these puny little stockings!!)
A few gifts that need some loving to be complete
(damn - where is the needle and thread - no time - get the steam a seam - I told you to not wait until the last minute)
But the shopping is DONE!
(OK - so I have to hit the grocery store today - what was I thinking!!!!)

There are people to visit (and drop off the gifts that one buys for THEIR children and wrapped no less)
Drinks to drink (should I have a glass of wine before the church service or after - heck they drink wine in church so I am good!)
Where is that recipe - got to make mulled wine - oh - I'll just heat up a bottle of wine - should I open it before I put it in the microwave?????
And let's not forget to take a drive around the neighbourhood to see the lights on the houses. It is always better to check out what the neighbours did (they are the ones who had to put them up and take them down - I just get to enjoy them!!!)

The kid is EXCITED and yes she is 16 - do they ever NOT be excited?????
The dogs are going crazy -
The mom has already gone crazy.


And let's not forget a visit to the gym (to make eating and drinking seem not so bad)


On that note - I am too busy to write a full blog today. I'm out of here...............

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Have a MERRY MERRY MERRY Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please be safe and DO NOT drink and drive. Hey - I have a 16 year old - a built in designated driver. I'm drinking ALL DAY!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for blogging all year.
    Wishing you well-deserved peace.
    Celebrate!
    Anita E.

    ReplyDelete