Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Digging for treasures!!!!!!!!!!!!


I was busy working on the custom quilt yesterday. While I am working, I can hear Sparky doing something. Something that didn't sound right. I stopped to investigate and this is what I found..............


She was MOVING furniture. These rolling carts under my cutting table had her stumped. She managed to push the one is as far as it would go, but couldn't lever the one on her left out. And what was she digging for????   There was a piece of carrot (the dog treats) that somehow got stuck in behind the cabinets. 
I moved the cabinet out so she could get right in there. She was happy!!!!!!



I must say that I am making GOOD progress on the quilt despite the fact that I had Pat here for her second lesson on EQ7 - she is going to be a pro now!!!!   And playing chauffeur to Berke and M (although Berke did get my bike rake and tires in proper order) so that was worth it.

Also went to my jacket class last night where I worked a bit on my jacket, but mostly on my dress. Yes - still THAT dress. I am almost finished. A couple of seams and the lining will be in - then the facing and hem and we are DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hope to take both on the retreat to get as much done as I can. There are TWO classes left in the jacket class and I really want to have both done by then.


On that note - I am out of here to get more quilting done. Didn't get a chance to do any more ripping and well - I may have to break down and do that little bit of quilting at the retreat which won't be a problem.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment