Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My name is Chloe and I need a home.........................

My name is Chloe and well - I don't exactly need a home, but I had a pretty exciting weekend. You see - I belong to a girl named Alysia and that girl was going away for the long weekend. Alysia asked her friend Berke if he would look after me. Berke said yes. I like it at Berke's house - they take good care of me, BUT all of a sudden Berke was also going away for a night and I had NO WHERE to go.

I ended up at this other house - another one of Berke's friends named M. He sure has a lot of friends. Well M's mom was really nice and let me stay.

There are TWO dogs here - a little fuzzy dog who kept sniffing my butt and thought she could bully me around because I am so small. HMMMPPPP - that didn't last long. And there is this big black dog who basically ignored me.

I LOVE IT HERE. These people are like my servants - I want something - I get it. I want to go upstairs - they carry me, I want to go downstairs - they carry me. Yes - I know I can walk up and down the stairs by myself (they don't know that though - well they didn't at first) and so I got carried around a LOT. I LOVED IT. And everyone would come over and scratch my ears or pet me. I was soaking up all the attention.


I FOUND this awesome mat that is just FOR DOGS. I want one just like it. 

Berke brought over my blanket and that lady put it in a dog bed. AH - what a sweet life

So comfy!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes - I'm coming - do you have something for me??????

Peek a boo!!!!!!!!!!!!

You called?????

And they have this WONDERFUL big reflecting thing in the bag yard. I could see myself and I am GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!   That lady and M were very afraid that I was going to fall in. I mean - how stupid do they think I am?????

I'm over here - 


I only got to stay ONE night and I was sad when I went back to Berke's house. Wasn't as much fun.


I even got a walk all the way to Tim Horton's and I got half a timbit. WHOOOPPPEEEEEE - I love this place. But I was the BEST dog on the walk. That fuzzy dog and the big black dog - they have no idea how to walk on a leash. I KNOW how to walk on a leash. I was a very good dog the entire time I was here.


The fuzzy dog and the big black dog were telling me that when they have other dog guests that the house is chaotic. It was so quiet when I was there, that everyone almost forgot that I was there. They even said - that it would be fun to have a third LITTLE dog around. Oh OH OH - maybe I can go back and live there forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well I have to go now.


Have a good day


Love Chloe (Ciao!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment