Thursday, April 25, 2013

STOP complaining about the weather!!!!!!!


Yes - I too wish the weather was nicer. I wish it was warmer so I am not stuck inside doing spin classes instead of riding my bike outside. BUT - have a look at these pictures that my Dad sent. These were taken YESTERDAY in Saskatchewan.

We have NOTHING to complain about.......................



The ditches are FILLED with snow banks

HUGE SNOW BANKS along the side of the road!


And it is April 24th!!!!!!!!!!!      These pictures remind me of winters when I was a kid living in Saskatchewan. Oh yes - that is near North Battleford - we are not talking UP NORTH. They actually had to get a bull dozer in to clear some of the roads because of the quantity of snow. That means there is a LOT of snow.


On that note - I have lots of other stuff to post, but I do NOT have time this morning. It is SET UP day for the CreativFestival. My favourite (NOT!) day of the entire thing. It is hard work, it is long, it is noisy although I do look forward to it because I get to chat with people I haven't seen in a while (OH dear - I see a trend happening here!!!)    Plus I have to drop off the customer quilt I finished (it is on my way to the International Center). And a couple of other errands I have to get done this morning before I leave.


So have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment