Monday, November 10, 2014

Ready for winter!


I had packed away most of the stuff outside in preparation for winter although a bit more work to do.  Who wants to do that when the weather is nice?  Oh no - it is way more exciting to do the last cleanup when the temperature is below zero and there is snow blowing around!

However I had not touched the bird feeder situation. And I wish I could find a different solution in hopes of keeping the squirrels away.  Bought new feeders so hopefully that will help. And now the feeders are filled and just waiting for the birds to arrive.


Feeder number one with sunflowers seeds

And this is the smorgasbord table - lots of good stuff here.  I just need to figure out a way to get rid of that baffle.  I have to take the entire pole apart to get rid of it so I hope to find a cone to put on top so the squirrels can't sit there.  Perhaps the top of a big pop bottle.   Yes - I will cut it open and hopefully that will do the trick!!!!



Taught a great class on machine quilting.  Always amazes me how far I have come because I was once sitting where they are with little or no knowledge about quilting in general or machine quilting.


Then back home to finish a customer quilt.


Customer quilt - done and ready for deliver today!!!!


Notice this is another giant quilt - about 93 by 100.  There are at least four or five more giant ones to get done this month.

On that note - I am off to sew today.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciao!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment