Friday, November 28, 2014

Quilting up a storm!!!!


I have been quilting up a storm but no time to blog about it! And I am in a rush again this morning.  I have my OTHER blog that is way behind and I am up on Monday.  The studio has been turned upside down in order to get a couple of pictures. I'll give you a behind the scenes shot tomorrow.

But have a look at the latest quilts...................



Customer quilt - DONE -   the setting was WRONG on the camera and it is NO WAY this yellow - it is more beige/cream

The back of that quilt was PLUSH - so warm and cozy!!!!


Another customer quilt - DONE!!!!!

|And another one - this was fun - thimbles!!!!

And I got the fun job of trimming it off for the customer!!!!



And yet another!!!!


All are delivered and I'm ready to start the new batch.  I was aiming for at least one a day, but I have to take a slight break as I get myself organized for next week.


Here is my latest embroidery block - DONE!!!!!


There are TWO more blocks to embroider and then all the blocks will be stitched!!!!   I am so excited!  It won't be pieced for Christmas, but I'll just pin the blocks on the design wall and call it my Christmas quilt!!!  I can enjoy it when I am in the studio and if my family wants to enjoy it - they will have to sit with me!!!!




On that note - I have a couple of phone calls to make and then I am off to take pictures!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment