Tuesday, November 22, 2016

String piecing revisited

While I'm getting my act together with the post that was supposed to be done yesterday, here is more entertainment.

Another article and instructions on how to create string pieced blocks.

Life is very good - just hectic.  Bear with me - I'm working on the post. Besides, once it gets posted, YOU are going to have to do a lot of thinking and well, I'm just giving you more time to contemplate what's coming.

And if that isn't enough for you, here's another awesome website with some great EASY patterns.  Not that I want you to start something new, but if you're looking for a quick and easy way to use up some fat quarters - this is it!!!!   Great ideas for quick gifts - just in time for Christmas.

Have a super day!!!!

Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment